"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

Saturday 30 August 2014

Red Rose

Saturday, August 30, 2014 Posted by Unknown , , No comments

I want you, oh my dear, I do,
As you are the most beautiful creation of our lord,

I want to see you often, oh my dear, I do,
As my poor eyes have not seen anything like you,

I want to kiss you, oh my dear, I do,
As your lips are the most delicate thing I have ever seen,

I want to smell you, oh my dear, I do,
As your smell is the most seductive in the world,

I want to touch you, oh my dear, I do,
As you are the most electrifying thing I have seen,

But what just happened?




Oh my dear, I hurt myself
Blood coming out of my fingers,
For I'm not allowed to touch you,
For I am "untouchable" for you…

By Rishikesh Pande

0 comments:

Post a Comment