"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

Saturday 30 August 2014

Bleeding Woman

Saturday, August 30, 2014 Posted by Unknown , No comments


I rob everyday at home to please my master,
I cook whenever you order,
And while you eat, I serve you at your command,
I eat alone whichever is left over like a slave,
I look after our children, even when they disrespect me,
I wet your bed whenever you wish,
I look away when you enjoy pleasures with other women,  
I get beaten up everyday for no reason,
I work all day in pain so as not to give you any reason to demean me,
I fuck, cook, take care of you even when you try to kill me,

Lord, oh my lord, what I did to deserve this?
Lord, oh my lord, answer me, for what I have sinned?

God: you were born a woman,
It is your 'man-defined duty' to do so
It's written in the 'old books'…


By Rishikesh Pande


0 comments:

Post a Comment