"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

Saturday 30 August 2014

Love At First Sight

Saturday, August 30, 2014 Posted by Unknown , No comments

On a lazy Sunday afternoon, while silence was aloud, while the wind was playing with my hair, I saw her...

She was sitting on a bench, lonely, quietly, restlessly, with eyes as red as ruby & with hands as soft as feathers…

She was beautiful, like an angel in disguise, descended from the heavens, to woo the innocent souls into her magical world…

Her voice touched my soul, her eyes hypnotized me, her movements puzzled me: am I in a dreamland or is it a reality?

It was a love at first sight!

I was lost in my thoughts, while my soul looking for answers, with a sudden movement, she looked straight at me…

With my heart beating out of my chest, with my soul on fire, in an attempt to deceive the angel, I graciously looked away…

She kept staring at me, while I pretended to look away, while her eyes saying everything she has to say, we were both frozen in an unknown space-time continuum…

With an expressionless face, with her heartbeat beating in sync with mine, she fluttered her wings and flew away…

With a heart turned to steel, with blood coming out my eyes, with my soul weighing more than the rest of me, I was left with a broken heart...



And that's when I realized something: two things will always be forbidden to me - a selfless lover and me & my love at first sight, a Pidgeon, coming together...

By Rishikesh Pande


0 comments:

Post a Comment