"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

Saturday 17 May 2014

I wonder...

Saturday, May 17, 2014 Posted by Unknown , No comments
I wonder what you're doing...

I wonder if you're gonna write another one of your poetry,
I wonder if you're thinking about the same thing as me,
I wonder if you're breathing the same air as me,
I wonder if you're laughing at the same jokes as I,
I wonder if you're reading the same book as me,

I wonder if you're ever gonna be my friend,
I wonder if you're ever gonna miss me,
I wonder if you're feeling the same the same tingling sensation as me,
I wonder if you're ever gonna hold my hands,

I write this small poetry just to let you know that I'm waiting, for you...

I wonder what you're doing…

Written by Rishikesh Pande for "You"


0 comments:

Post a Comment